- Stainless steel construction with insulation cavity. Cool to touch exterior surface.
- Double glazed doors for inventory monitoring. A 16mm gap between panes provides insulation and safe external temperature.
- Adjustable shelving - 2 litre and 1 litre bottles and bags can be stored.
- Special sensor plate for actual fluid temperature monitoring.
- Capacity for up to 12 blankets or 60 litres of fluid.
- Over heat protection and temperature lock out.
- Fan assisted convection heating.
- Single cabinets can be converted to combination units. Mix and match to suit any requirements.
- Versatility - cabinets can be supplied with 4 non-marking castors (2 fixed, 2 swivel and lockable)
- Multi purpose intallation: Wall mounted, freestanding or bench
- Wall mounted
- With stand
- With floor/bench skirt
- Combination freestanding
Fluid Warming Cabinets
The only safe and accurate method of determining and maintaining saline, irrigation, glycene, parenteral and IPD fluid temperature to the manufacturer's recommendations. Fluid warming cabinets are essential in Maternity, Recovery, Theatre, Specialist and Intensive Care units.
Blanket Warming Cabinet
Reduce the risk of hypothermic reaction, post-operative disconfort and stress in patients. Blankets are gently heated to restore body temperature post surgery, and assist thermo-regulation. Blanket warming cabinets are recommended for Recovery, Maternity, General Ward, Specialist and Intensive Care Units.
Maximize the space available by combining blanket and fluid warming cabinets.
Brochures, Manuals and Spare Parts Catalogue:
Blanket Warming Cabinet Brochure
Fluid Warming Cabinet Brochure
Fluid Warming Operation, Maintenance and Installation Manual
Blanket Warming Operation, Maintenance and Installation Manual
Warming Cabinets Spare Parts Catalogue
Revit Family for Blanket Warming Cabinet with Skirt
Revit Family for Combination Warming Cabinet with Castors
Revit Project File - Malmet Sample Project